Wednesday, April 06, 2011

He's here!

Please welcome Diego Everett; 8 lbs 14 oz and 19.5 inches long. It was a long and grueling birth. (More on that to come.) I cannot believe it has already been a week. Where did it go? We are loving every minute with him. I just can't get enough.


5 comments:

Michelle said...

He's incredible. I can't wait to see more of him!

I hope you are recovering quickly.

Much love.

AllisonK said...

He is beautiful!!! You both make a good looking baby!

Missy said...

Congrats! Isn't it amazing you can be so completely happy and exhausted all at the same time? Life will be a blur for these next few weeks, but just enjoy the snuggles and nap when he does. For now, life can wait. And you'll be a much happier person if you do.

Heather said...

LOVE him!

Elisa said...

Congratulations! He is so cute! We hope everything is going well for all of you! We love you!