Thursday, March 10, 2011

Week 38

Today starts week 38. I had a doctors appointment yesterday and everything looks good. I measured 38.5 weeks and I haven't gained a pound in 3 weeks. Yippee! D is head down but still sitting high which is fine with me cause I still haven't kicked this ear infection. My mid wife said that my body most likely won't kick into labor until I fully recovered from the infection which was reassuring to hear. I don't want him making his appearance when J and I are both sick.

I had my first dream staring baby D the other night. He was a toddler and I couldn't see his face but he had a ton of dark hair. We had taken him miniature golfing and there was a stack of rocks at one of the holes. J asked D to count the rocks. "1 2 3 4 5 7 8 9 10." J responded, "5 what?" to which D says, "1 2 3 4 5 what 7 8 9 10." It was adorable and I woke up smiling. I can't wait for him to get here.





1 comment:

Heather said...

Such a cute dream, funny because I dreamed you gave birth too. Come on baby, stop being latino and get moving!
-h