It's been a rough couple of weeks. The tiny boy in my belly managed to dislocate my ribs and they had to be put back into place, twice. Pain, pain, pain. I got sick last Sunday and ended up with a double ear infection. Poor Matt is sick now so we are a hurting house hold. I really hope little man doesn't come this week so we can get over our illnesses.
We washed our first load of baby clothing yesterday. I just loved folding all those tiny clothes. I'm sure like everything else, the cuteness will wear off and it will just become another daily task but I'm going to enjoy it for now. I can't believe how many tiny items go into one load. Amazing!
I had a doctors appointment on Wednesday. I am measuring a week small which is fine with me. I can't believe this belly is going to get any bigger than it already is. I was dilated to a 1 and was 50% effaced and he had not dropped at all. I still have 3 weeks to go so plenty of time for everything to happen.
Here's to hoping the next two weeks are smoother than the last two weeks. I work Sunday, Monday and Tuesday and then I am off for 17 weeks! I can't wait.
We washed our first load of baby clothing yesterday. I just loved folding all those tiny clothes. I'm sure like everything else, the cuteness will wear off and it will just become another daily task but I'm going to enjoy it for now. I can't believe how many tiny items go into one load. Amazing!
I had a doctors appointment on Wednesday. I am measuring a week small which is fine with me. I can't believe this belly is going to get any bigger than it already is. I was dilated to a 1 and was 50% effaced and he had not dropped at all. I still have 3 weeks to go so plenty of time for everything to happen.
Here's to hoping the next two weeks are smoother than the last two weeks. I work Sunday, Monday and Tuesday and then I am off for 17 weeks! I can't wait.
4 comments:
I am sorry to hear about your ribs, what a little stinker :) I can't wait to see him, he's going to be darling.
Good luck the next few weeks!
Your poor body!! He must be a strong little guy because I'm sure dislocating your ribs is not an easy thing. I hope you start feeling better.
At least you know he's a strong little boy. I hope the next few weeks will go great. We are so excited for you. :)
you did get 17 weeks? wow congrats!
-h
Post a Comment