The doc gave me a prescription for Zofran a few weeks ago. I took it for a week and it helps the nausea but it gave me the worst headaches and I didn't poop once the whole week I took it. So, I stopped. I tried it again yesterday and almost couldn't get out of bed cause of the headache again. I threw up at work this morning cause some guy was wearing so much cologne. It was terrible. But I was able to run some errands this afternoon. We shall see how tonight goes.
Moving on! I recently discovered Flylady.net. Do you guys know about this? It is amazing. It's a cleaning website that gives you a simple 15 minute task everyday to complete so your house stays neat and orderly. I've been using it this week and my house is so much cleaner! I love it! Check it out!
15 weeks
3 comments:
I know lots of people who use fly lady and I have tried it off and on. I am currently "on it". However I find most of her cleaning tasks don't apply to me. I don't have piles all over my room and on my dresser. I don't have lots of misc items in my entry etc.. So I find many days it is not helpful. Wiping down cupboards, baseboards and those type of tasks work for me though.
Sorry the Zofran is not working. Try Phenegan (spelling?). When do you find out what you are having or are you finding out. How many weeks are you now. Despite the sickness it makes me wanna have another baby. I love being pregnant especially when the baby starts moving a lot.
I just remembered something else. Have you tried benadryl? Some doctor recommended it and it helped take the edge off a little for me. Just the over the counter pink ones.
I've been using one called house of order. It's similar.
http://houseoforder.blogspot.com/2010/10/upgrade-mailbox-and-surrounding-area.html
Miss you! Besos y abrazos!
Love the pix but would love to see your smiling face too!
I forgot all about flylady, i used it when i lived in Montreal.
-h
Post a Comment