Thursday, October 07, 2010

On the up swing!

So things are starting to look up around here.  I have started eating food again and haven't thrown up in days.  Yippee!  Still feel queazy at night but I can handle that.

We went to the doctor on Tuesday.  We heard the heart beat which was fun.  The little rascal swam away when she was finding the heart beat so she had to search for it, funny.  I gained 3 lbs the last 4 weeks but I did weight in with my shoes on and in jeans which always helps the scale go up.  This morning I was only up a pound on my kitchen scale but at least it's going up.

I went to Old Navy yesterday to get some work clothes.  Before I got pregnant I was wearing a size 14 jean from them and yesterday I bought size 10's.  I was kind of excited.  Johno keeps saying pregnancy is the best diet I've ever been on.  I might have to agree with him.

We scheduled our next appointment for November 2 and they will be doing an ultrasound then.  We might be finding out the babies gender then too.  I'm pretty excited.  Any bets on what it will be?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Twins!!
Boy and Girl!!

Unknown said...

You loose a lot at first then you gain it all back and then some. :) Congrats. I'm happy you are doing so much better. Twins for sure.

Heather said...

Best diet you've ever been on? I am telling that to may of my friends, lol! Wish i could say the same
-h