I just threw up so hard I gave myself a bloody nose. Yup, it's 9pm and I'm puking. Every morning and every night. I'm tired of being pregnant. I want to feel like myself again.
Please give me some uplifting advise. How do I get over the puking? When will I start feeling better? Help!
Sorry, not an uplifing post.
6 comments:
If it's really that bad ask your doctor about Zofran. It was a miracle drug for my first. My second it reduced it a little, but he was an extreme case. Lemon water helps. That sounds crazy but it does. e-mail me for more ideas. If I can do it 6 months will be a breeze. :)
I was sick for 17 weeks with Allison. I was convinced I would never feel normal again, that I would never like food again. I even questioned my choice to become pregnant many times. It was AWFUL! I tried ginger, lemon water and anything anyone told me. I ended up loosing a bunch of weight and living on ensure drinks and ice cream and that was only after I got on Zofran. The Zofrn was wonderful for me and eventually I started to feel ok. I do know how you feel. On a happier note my pregnancy with Matthew was a breeze!
I was ridiculously sick with Belle for the first 14 weeks. Then one day I woke up and felt completely better. Just wait for that magical moment when you feel like you again.
I found that if I tried to keep something in my stomach I felt less queasy. I know it seems like an oxymoron, because if something is in your stomach you just puke it out. But it worked for me. Mostly I could just eat soda crackers and orange juice, but if tried to keep something in my stomach all the time, I felt better.
Hang in there!
all 9 months all the time.... nothing worked, sorry I can't be more help. It's worth it when it's all over.
hmmm... I have no baby-related experience but it may make you feel better to know that I have started to get bloody noses ALL THE TIME. This usually happens in the library, I'm assuming from stress. It's awful and really, really funny.
Bloody noses!
Awwww Katie! I wish it wasn't such a hard pregnancy for you! Keep your chin up though, there is a light at the end of the tunnel and I really hope it doesn't take until the end of your pregnancy for that light to come! I would talk to your dr and take any type of meds they offer. Carbs all day long is what made me feel normal, I ate cheerios all the time and crackers! Love ya girl and this baby is well worth it, I promise!
Post a Comment