It started yesterday, Oct. 20th so you are already a day behind. (Don't worry, I am too.) I think it will be fun. Matt is going to do the running challenge and I am taking on the walking challenge. The weather has been beautiful the past week and I am hoping for more of the same. I love wondering the neighborhoods around me and checking out the Halloween decorations and changing colors.
Today I am headed to an apple orchard with some friends. They have big plans of making apple pies and apple butter. I'm going for the donuts! They are amazing.
My photography teacher chose 6 out of 8 of my photos to talk about in class tonight. I'm really nervous cause it could be good and it could be examples of what not to do. I'm hoping for the good option. We shall see.
Sad to say I started puking again. I had a week off and then 2 days ago it came back to haunt me. Oh well, I'm feeling much better. I'm up 6 pounds which is good. I can still wear all my pre pregnancy clothes which is also nice. I just look like I have a huge gut. I will post a pic this weekend. We also decided that we are going to put the gender of the baby in an envelope and wait to open it until Christmas. My mother-in-law is dying to be part of all of this but it's hard cause she lives so far away. We are going to let her open it. I think she will like that.
Thanks for all the kind word about the half. You guys are awesome!
2 comments:
I'm in. I need to get moving! Thanks for the challenge. I'll keep you updated on my progress. Love you!
Im in, lol! Thanks for the shoot out!
-h
Post a Comment