I'm half way done! I can't believe it. We went to the doctor this week and had an ultrasound. It was amazing. The baby raised its hands over its head and waved to us. It opened its mouth like it was talking to us. We got to see all the babies parts too, brain, kidney, heart, legs, arms, belly . . . It was so cool! I'm measuring a few days ahead of schedule but the doc kept my due date the same for safe measure. The tech wrote the gender of the baby down inside a card for us and we sealed it up. Johno hid it from me. We will open it Christmas day with his family. It's so hard knowing the gender is right there for me to find out but I can't. I told myself I was going to peek the other day when I got home from work but J was here and stopped me. I had a dream last night one of the Red Wing players opened the envelope on the Ellen show and I was really upset he ruined our big surprise. J had a dream the baby came out as a hamster. I hope neither happens.
On the challenge side of things, J is in last place with 20 miles. I just hit 30 yesterday which is a good thing cause we are half way done. It started snowing yesterday so I had to move inside to a treadmill. Uggg! It's better than freezing my booty off!
Baby looking at us.
Backbone and ribs.
Profile of baby.
When I see my husband again, who knows when that will be, I promise I will have him take a belly pic. I know it's been too long.
1 comment:
Love u/s pixs! Hi baby!!!
-h
Post a Comment