Thursday, September 16, 2010

Pics

These are for you Mimi~


















1.  The new ink.  Matt is calling them sperm whale since I got the tattoo the day before I found out I was pregnant.
2. This picture took forever!  We were using the auto timer and it just wasn't working.
3.  The view from our tent.  It was beautiful
4.  Sitting on the dock in Petosky.  Amazing.

Another belly pic to follow.  Have to get J home long enough to take one.

4 comments:

dusty kay said...

Katie, I know I haven't told you yet! Congrats to you guys with this new baby coming! I am so excited for you guys!!! And I LOVE LOVE your new tattoo!

Michelle said...

That's scenery is beautiful, so is your tattoo!

Unknown said...

Beautiful pictures. I'm glad you see each other some times. :) Can't wait to see more pictures.

Carrie-Area Director said...

With all the baby talking we did you failed to mention a new tat! Ouch, but it looks cool! I'm looking forward to that baby belly pic!