Has it really been a month since my last post?
My how the time flies. I feel like a lot has happened and at the same time nothing at all. I survived the Anniversary sale at work. Didn't really buy anything either. J had a soccer tournament last weekend that I went to and that's it really. The weather is still chilly here. We had a few days of warm weather but not many. J likes to do a cleanse after every season so we started the Master Cleanse today. The last time we did it I really struggled. So far so good but it is only the first day. We are shooting for 8 days. J did 5 last time. Last time I only did 2 days so as long as I get to 3 I am fine with that. We will see what happens. I will keep you updated. J signed up for a sprint tri so we have been training for that. I have a funny story about one of our runs but will wait to post that until tomorrow so I have something to write about.
3 comments:
Good luck with the cleanse.
giggled about the post for tomorrow. I do that.
I'm so glad that you are back! I have missed keeping in touch with you.
My friend did the Master Cleanse, I can't bring myself to try it. I get soooo crabby without food! I got the Garmin forerunner 50. So far the foot pod thing has been keeping with what I track with my car. So we will see how long that lasts...I wish I had you're discount though, how nice is that?!?!
Post a Comment