Hello!
Not much to report. It was supposed to snow here yesterday. It only rained thank goodness but it is really cold. When I left for my run this morning it was only 36. Brrr!
REI's biggest sale of the year starts this Friday. Good time to stock on stuff. Let me know what you get if you end up going. I have my eye on a pair of Keen sandals but don't know if I can justify another pair of shoes. Ah, who am I kidding, of course I can!
2 comments:
Katie Alba how the hell are you? This is Susanne. I was looking at my cousins post who had a friends blog with the last name Alba who had your blog on it. I was so excitted to see that you have a blog. But honestly girl put some pictures on!! HE HE I am way stoked for you to run another half. Life is good. Kids are getting big, baby is almost one!! WOW!! I totally miss you and am so excitted that you are a blogger. Love you tonz Susanne
tyandsuemacdonald.blogspot.com
That is too cold for May, lol! I can send you some sun from the beaches of San Diego, lol! Stay warm and how about buying some warm clothes for next winter on sale, lol!
-h
Post a Comment