Thursday, April 24, 2008

Boo to the league rules!

So J's team won the game last weekend and ended up going into a sudden death overtime. I hate that the league does it that way but they didn't ask my opinion. It's more of a coin toss than a game but whatever. So Monterry ended up scoring first so J's team is done for the season. I had a really hard time with it. I actually cried at the game. This is the first season that I have been around for the whole season since we lived in San Diego. That was 4 years ago. The second season in SD I was working a lot and missed most of the games. The third season in SD the team disbanded and we went to Cleveland half way through the season. Then I moved home for 2 seasons. So it's been a while since I have been involved like I was this year. It really sucks that they lost. I wanted J's team to win so bad! Oh well, my friend Carrie's husbands team is in it so go Baltimore! I will be cheering for you from a campground in Kentucky. We decided to go camping instead of watching the final. I think it is a much better idea and will be way more fun!!

3 comments:

AllisonK said...

I'm so sorry.
Hope you have a great time camping.

Jenn said...

Sorry to hear that. But, at least you got to be around all season, how nice was that! I can't believe it has been 4 years since SD. We have know each other for a while now. When are you gonna hop on the mommy train with me? I only have a little over a month left!!!!

Carrie-Area Director said...

I'm so sorry you guys didn't make it to finals, you know as well as I do that your team deserved to be there. I would have loved to spend time with you in Milwaukee. Thanks for cheering us on anyway, you're a good sport! Love ya!