Saturday, December 08, 2007
Tis the season
I swear if one more person says to me, "My daughter is thick in the middle like you are, can you try this on for me?" or, "My wife has big tits like you do, will you try this on for me?" or, "You are about as heavy as my granddaughter, what size are you?" I am going to scream. What gives people the right to treat other like that? I do not know how people get through life! Maybe I am just being to sensitive. I took a sign language class in SD when we lived there and our instructor told us that deaf people use describing words for people and if we got renamed "the fat one" or "the big breasted one" that we should not take offense to it. It is just their way of describing people. I guess instead of taking offense I should get off my thick middled waist and go to the gym.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I really don't know how you deal with the public all day long. I would swear (a lot more than usual) if I had to deal with pushy, rude people. Are you coming home for Christmas?
Katie,
Happy Belated birthday. I thought of you yesterday and kept telling myself to go to your blog and send you a HAPPY BIRTHDAY. sorry it is late but I hope you had a great day and I did think of you. HAPPY BIRTHDAY.
LOVE AUNT NANCY
Post a Comment