Thursday, December 13, 2007
29 and feelin' fine!
That's right. I am officially 29 years of age. Yesterday was the big day and it was a good one. I slept in, other than Brian calling butt early in the morning. J brought me flowers after practice. He also bought Lion King tickets. We went to dinner at Slows which was delicious and then we were off to the show. It was amazing. I had never seen it and I was not disappointed. The costumes were incredible. If you have a chance to go see it you should for sure. We were on the second row. We usually buy "cheap seat" tickets so it was nice to actually see the actors faces and costumes. I had a great time. Thanks to all for the calls, cards, emails, notes . . . it is nice to be loved!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Sounds like a nice day. I am usually happy with just having the day off. You deserve the birthday bash.
Katie, I was thinking about you on your birthday. I hope you had fun. It sounds like you did.
Happy Birthday!
Happy 29th Katie!
I'm glad your big day went well. I hope this next year rocks!
Post a Comment