Thursday, December 06, 2007
Hello!
So how long can you go before people think you are done blogging? Geez, sorry it has been so long. I feel like I am living at REI lately. We have been so busy and they decided that I need to work more hours. A lot more hours. I can't wait for the holiday season to over. Yes, I am a scrooge. I really don't like the holiday hoopla. I think people are so wrapped up in the presents that they forget what the holidays are all about. There are 3 Jewish guys on J's soccer team and we have been celebrating Hanukkah with them the past few nights. We didn't take presents but we still had a great time just hanging out with everyone. A few years ago my family decided to nix the presents and donate to the Susan G Koman foundation so when we were together we could just focus on each other and not running around looking for parking spaces, spending money we don't have, fighting with people in line, racking our brains for presents no one needs anyway. I love the fact that we donate. I know that my money is going to a good cause and it will be appreciated. I am going to step down from my soap box now. Miss all of ya!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
What a great idea to donate! I hate the crowds and such so I only shop online these days. It's too overwhelming for me as a consumer. I can't imagine being on the other end.
Thanks for your address! Are you going to be coming to Utah for the holidays?
I am glad that you are back!
Post a Comment