Sunday, November 18, 2007

Make it work!

That's right kids, Project Runway is back on the air. I am so excited about this. If you have not seen it before I highly recommend watching it. Highly entertaining and educational. This years contestants are really promising and I can't wait to see what everyone comes up with. The first episode was last Wednesday but Bravo is rerunning the episode everyday so go and watch it right this second!

4 comments:

Vanessa and Rebecca said...

Ha! I love it too. Some of the dresses they made were AWESOME!! Looks like a good season. :-) This makes me happy.

Jessica said...

I love Project Runway too.

I also just wanted to let you know that I think you are amazing! I can't wait for you to come into town. We need to have some serious girl bonding when you come back.

Unknown said...

My friend just loaned me season 3. It's great so far. I don't have bravo though...so I'll have to wait to see this season. You coming for Christmas? PLEASE!!!!

Jenn said...

Hey I need to make sure that I have your most recent address. Also where have you been?????