1. I am terrified of the dark. If J is not with me I have to sleep with the lights on.
2. I am the laziest person I know. It takes a lot for me to get off the couch.
3. I have never broken a bone and only had stitches once. (My friend bit me on the forehead. OUCH!)
4. I love the cold. When I worked at the restaurant I would hide in the freezer because it felt so good. It is only 35 degrees in MI right now and we still have our windows open. I love the cold.
5. I really dislike conversations because I am afraid I will say the wrong thing and people will think I am stupid.
6. I have been in 3 major car accidents and none of them were my fault. I hate to drive. It scares me!
7. It takes a lot for me to get close to someone so when I do find someone to connect with I wish I could see and talk to that person everyday.
8. I love doing laundry but hate doing dishes. I will launder things that aren't even dirty!
9. I dislike reheated food. I won't take leftovers home if I can't eat them cold. We don't even own a microwave because I hate the way reheated food tastes.
10. Despite any differences, be it religion, politics, whatever, I love my family. You guys mean the world to me and the more I get to know you the more I appreciate you. I learn so much from each and everyone of you and hope that our relationships continue to grow. (See #7.)
4 comments:
I love this list Katie.
I agree with number 10.
Katie,
Ditto from me too. I love to read your blog and get to know you just a little bit better. I sure do love you and J and am glad that you both are part of my family.
Love you,
Aunt Nancy
I miss you. Can't wait till you come in town again.
Also you forgot to tag someone. That is part of the fun.
Post a Comment