Thursday, November 15, 2007

Not much going on

So a week has past since my last post. I have logged on to write but have had nothing to say. I have been under the weather all week and work has been crazy. The REI winter sale starts tomorrow, go support my paycheck, and we have been really busy setting up. REI has asked me to pick up more hours. I just can't do it. It takes all I have to come home with a smile on my face after dealing with ridiculous customers and the thought of doing that 5 days a week makes me weak in the knees. UGH!

There was a really awful murder here last weekend. Two boys, 17 and 18 years of age lured a 26 year old man into a garage and hacksawed his head off. The kids then blow torched the man's fingers and toes so no one could identify the man's body. The boys then dumped the body into a river and the head into a lake. The police can not find any motive meaning these boys did this for the thrill of the kill. I can not get away from the story. I google it everyday I think because I just can not comprehend this happening. The two boys when to the high school right down the street and the story has completely consumed the community. Is it wrong of me to wish there was a motive? I guess I feel like if there was a reason the boys did this it would make it that less creepy but in reality I don't think it would.

4 comments:

Montserrat said...

That is just sick about those boys. Sick, sick , sick.

Anonymous said...

It is very sad to know that some people have lost their way and do such horrific things to each other. I don't know if they will every be a good reason coming from those boys as to the motive. Just a sad world we live in sometimes. But in all the bad we can always find the good as well!
Love Ya,
Aunt Nancy

AllisonK said...

I'm sorry you have been sick.
You've had a rough week. I think retail can be so difficult.

How horrible about the murder! I don't know what to say. It makes me sad!

Thinking of you!

Unknown said...

Horrible, it blows my mind. Michelle and I were saying what an eerie feeling Trolley still has when we went to eat. It's almost been a year since that tragedy. I hope you're feeling better.