J and I have not owned a television since we lived in San Diego which was years ago. I have this love hate relationship with television. I love it so much I have no problem sitting down on the couch and watching all day long. Literally all day long. So, we made the decision to get rid of it. We still get movies and watch them on the computer or on our 6" portable dvd player which my aunt bought for us earlier this year. It's been great but some things get lost on the 6" screen. We most recently rented the Planet Earth series, which is amazing, but we both felt like we were missing something on the tiny screen. J also does all of the film editing for the team so we have been talking about getting a new tv. Well, we made the leap yesterday. We got a projector tv and it is awesome. We shoot the picture onto or wall and it seriously takes up the entire wall. I love it! The picture is great, the sound is great and my future days look like they are going to be spent on the couch. Just kidding. We are not going to get cable, this is just for videos. My aunt thinks that won't last long. We will just have to see!
J had his first game on Saturday. They won! It was a good game. J even played. The GM from last year quit so last years head coach is moving into the GM role and they hired a new head coach. (Big mess and the team is kind of upset about it.) Anyway, both Mark and Bob were on the bench so J got to play instead of coach. I can't remember the last time I saw him play. It was fun to watch. I hope they have a great year!
1 comment:
I want some details on your tv (model, make, etc). I need to get a new one soon. I'd love to know if you like the projector or prefer a flat screen.
Post a Comment