Friday, October 05, 2007

Domino Farm

The other day we went to Domino Farms. They have a herd of buffalo that you can see right off the freeway and I really wanted to see if they sold the buffalo roving for yarn but alas, they don't. Anyway, you can walk around the farm and pet the animals so we spent a few hours doing that. Here are some of the animals we saw.

Pot belly pigs. They are just babies and boy are they cute. They are much softer than you would think.



Pygmy goats. LOVE LOVE LOVE these little guys. I have wanted one of these as a pet for a long time. Maybe one day!




Big bad sheep. J loved the horns on this guy. He would turn his head and scratch his own back. It was pretty entertaining!


This is one of two donkey's they had. I thought they looked like a big Hank dog. We could not get them to turn their heads because the kids on the hay ride were feeding them.


And last but not least, a baby goat. They also had a llama but he was too far away to take pictures. There was also had a ginormous pig that had to weigh at least a ton. He was way to big to get into the picture. He was one of the biggest animals I have ever seen. Yikes!

No comments: