Friday, October 05, 2007

My cute little boy


Last night's conversation:

Me: "I know you are super busy right now but I could really use some help around the house."

J: "Ok, what can I do to help?"

Me: "I did laundry last week and your pants are still sitting on the floor in our bedroom. Please take 5 minutes and put them away."

J: "Okay, I am sorry. I will put them away right now."

J disappears for a minute and then comes back into the living room.

Me: "Thank you my darling."

I just opened his closet to put his shoes away and the sweet love of my life simply picked his clean pants up off the floor at the foot of our bed and threw them back onto the floor in his closet. How can you not love him?

1 comment:

AllisonK said...

love, it's a beautiful thing.
If you can figure the clean clothes thing, let me know. I've given up and just put them away myself.