Friday, October 05, 2007

New phones

We finally got new phones. We have been with Sprint for 5 years and are so glad to be done with them. They are the worst phone carriers every. There is a class action suit being put together right now in MN against them. I hope something comes of it cause are so they bad. I have emailed and texted messaged all the emails and phone numbers I have. If you don't have the new number it's because I don't have your info. Drop me an email if you need or want it.

Johno is in Milwaukee this weekend for a preseason tournament. I must admit it will be nice to have the house to myself this weekend. I have to work all day tomorrow but I am looking forward to having some alone time today and tomorrow morning. All the guys want winter hats so I am knitting like crazy to get them all done. I have completed 2 hats for Sissy Miss. They are so cute. Can't wait to see them on her.

I went to another Weight Watchers meeting today. I gained 1.5 pounds which was not a big surprise. I did not count one point all week. Plus with a big loss of 3.6 last week I am fine with a little gain. This week will be much better. We finally got the kitchen situated so I can start cooking again.

I leave for NYC on Wednesday. I can't wait. We are going to have so much fun. So much to do, so little time. I got my first pay check from REI today and it is going straight to the NYC trip. I promise to take tons of pics.



So cute, so fast, so easy! Enjoy Siss!

2 comments:

dusty kay said...

Katie, I don't your email, and would love to get that and your new phone number. Those hats you knitted were so cute. Maybe when you are all done with the teams and have some time, you could knit me one????

Montserrat said...

The hats turned out so adorable! {{sigh}} I wish I knew how to knit.