So I went and counted my points after I had blogged yesterday and found out I was right at 30 points, not too bad. I wasn't hungry and then Johno came home. I went grocery shopping yesterday so the house is full of yummy food. Danger Will Robbinson! So we started with dates, then moved onto mac and cheese, then moved to cashew crunch, then to polenta chips, then Kyt called and asked us to come over and have a drink with him, which means more points. Screw it. It was only one day. I am pretty sure I ate something like 50 points, almost double what I should be eating. Today is a new day though. I woke up and looked outside and it was raining so I put off my run until a little later. I have been begging Johno for a gym membership but he, and I if I think about it reasonably, think that is a silly idea. We have a gym at the apartment complex if I want to lift weights and if I want to do a class I have 57 workout videos at home plus we get free Bally's memberships through the team once the season starts. So I told him I want to get into the habit of doing a video now so when the Bally's membership comes I won't die when I go to a class. Plus I need something to do on my off days of running. So, Wed I did a pilates butt video and ran, ouch, Thurs I did a Slim in 6 video, Slim and Limber and Slim in 6 pack and today I did a 45 min yoga video and my run. 4 weeks ago I set a goal for myself on Nike+.com, run 12 times in 4 weeks. I hit my goal today. Yeah for me! Also, Nike+.com sent me a big congrats because I hit my 50 mile mark the other day. Watch out runners, I am coming to get you!
Today's stats:
Run 2 minutes walk 3 minutes 10 times
4.02 miles
50 minutes and 5 seconds
12:27 pace
506 calories
So I changed things up with this run. I was starting my time when I started my warm up and did not stop my time until I was done with my cool down which was bringing my pace down. Obviously I had a longer workout recorded and ran a further distance and burned more calories but I am more interested in my pace at this time. Call my crazy. So anyway, most off my stats are going to go down a bit but my pace should be looking better. Johno just called and said he signed his contract. 2 years, very exciting. Tomorrow we are going to Ben Harper. I can't wait. He is such a hottie pants.
1 comment:
You've run 50 miles? Already? WOW!!! All I can say is you go girl!
Post a Comment