Thursday, September 06, 2007
Keep your fingers crossed!
Good news on the home front. I went in for an interview today. It is with REI. I worked there in San Diego and liked it but had to quit because we moved to OH. I know that doesn't make you happy Anders. (BTW, hi and will you send me your blog link again. I can't find it on this computer. Thanks.) Johno had a meeting with his team today. It looks like we might be moving to Northville which is where REI is. I would love that. I should know about the job by early next week. Love that REI discount. Think happy thoughts for me please! Only ate 33 point yesterday. I have not counted up today's points yet. Always a dangerous thing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Katie, your amazing! You are my inspriation to lose this baby weight....too bad the only thing i can do right now is walk 100 yards. :( Good luck with the REI job, i hope you get it!
Love,
Areli
Hey Katie,
I tell you, what I'd give to be within 5 hours of an REI, and 5 hours away from a Cabelas! Oh btw, "I AM a member!" JK. I hope you get it!
Ă…nders
Post a Comment