So I got on the scale today to see what kind of damage I did over the weekend. Yikes! I am up to 170 lbs. What in the hell? Johno thinks it is because I am building muscle with my running. Grrr! I don't want the number to go up. I would really like it to go down. He is really trying to remind me that I should not be worried about the number but that I should feel good about getting into shape and fitting into my clothes. He tells me he can see a difference in my body which is good to hear. Still, it is hard to see the number going up. As many of you know after we came back from Louisiana I had gained 30 lbs. I started weight watchers which is how I got down to 136 lbs for the wedding. So, I am going to start counting points again. I know that working out is important but just as important is the food that you eat. I don't eat bad food, I just eat a lot of it. I started counting yesterday and only had 35 points. My goal is 30 points for the day. My base is 22 points, then I add my 35 extra points onto my daily points making the total 27 points and I am working out at least 3 points a day so 30 points is my goal. Today I am at 2. I need to go and eat something.
Today's stats:
Run 2 minutes walk 3 minutes 9 times
4.12 miles
53 minutes 26 seconds
12:57 pace
519 calories
2 comments:
Damn! Katie if I ran as much as you do, I'd be super slim (I'm not!). I have to say though the way to loose the weight...get teeth pulled. I lost about 15lbs after that within 2 weeks. I've gained some back, but... I realized it was just that I wasn't eating the quantity I usually do. My Achilles heel, food. Keep it up, you're doing great!
You are way intense with your workouts. That's awesome! I started working out too, just to feel better, and I'm gaining weight! It's super frustrating. You think I would lose some, but it's discouraging to be gaining. Maybe it's muscle or maybe I eat more on the days I workout?
Post a Comment