We are back from Cinnci! Johno's teams did good. His A team won the tourney which is no big surprise, they were in the wrong group, and his B team lost 3 and tied one. Everyone had a good time and the weather was great. It was only 65 degrees for the first game on Saturday. That was amazing. I had to wrap in a blanket to stay warm which is always fun to do. It is nice to be home. It is raining here now, started last night and should rain for the next 4 days. I love running in the rain but am scared to run with electronics. I just might have to run without them. AHHHH! Running with no music? Who ever heard of such a thing? I am off to make a lasagna. A friend here has a garden and brought us some of her veggies. Can't wait to use them. Look how big the zucchini and cucumber are!

Also, here are some moving day pics. Forgot about them. Oops.
The fam . . .
Our ginormous moving truck . . .
My hubby at the wheel of the big rig!
No comments:
Post a Comment