Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Customer Service at it's finest!

Johno and I stopped for gas on the way home from Cinnci and noticed there was a Quizno's inside the gas station so we decided to get some dinner. For those of you that don't know I only eat fish, no other meat.

"Hi, I will have the bbq chicken sandwich please."

"And for you?"

"Is the Italian Caprese sandwich your only veggie option?"

"Yes."

"Can I get the Italian Caprese with only the regular veggies? No basil ect . . . "

"Nope."

"Why not?"

"I won't know how to ring that up."

"Well, wouldn't you just ring it up like an Italian Caprese?" (Sincere question, no sarcasm what so ever!)

"No, because it wouldn't be an Italian Caprese."

(With a blank bewildered look on my face) "I don't want anything then."

"Ok then, here is your bbq chicken." (Proceeds to hand Johno his sandwich with yes, just chicken, bread and bbq sauce.)

"Can I get some veggies on there?"

"God, what is it with you guys and your veggies?" (Lady throws some iceberg lettuce on Johno's sandwich, wraps it up and gives him his total.)

I love good customer service!

Today's stats:
Run 1 minute walk 4 minutes 8 times
3.53 miles
48 minutes 11 seconds
13:38 pace
444 calories

I rained this morning so it was muggy!

4 comments:

Jenn said...

Goodness that makes me mad just reading it. I was hoping you would say "sorry to trouble you we won't take anything, have a great night."

Anonymous said...

Heaven forbid we begin eating vegatables...gotta love the food industry with their high iq staff.

Carrie-Area Director said...

What?!? I would have demanded it to be free for her being such a b*tch! But that's just me being rude right back!!!!

Unknown said...

Wow..my supervisor was telling me about a similiar customer service from McDonalds. She needed a straw so she said to the lady, "Could you nicely hand me a straw please." Sorry you didn't get your sandwhich.