Friday, August 31, 2007

Babies are us!

Here are the latest baby gifts. They are so cute it kind of makes me want to have one. I think I will just stick to giving the presents away for right now!

The first is for Amy. She was think of either Ryder or Noa for her little man's name. Can't wait to meet him. Love this blanket. The ribbon on the edge is so cute. Hope she/he enjoy's it.



The bath-time basket is for the 4 guys on the team that had babies this spring and summer. I already gave Mike and Megan their basket. They had a boy and his name is Braden. This basket is for Droo and Amy. Their little girls name is Allison. She is a doll. She has so much hair. Basically it is 3 knitted wash clothes, a rubber duckie, baby wash and the bucket. If you are looking for a quick cheap gift this is the one. It takes only a few hours to knit and costs under $10! I love how easy it is.



I started your birthday present today Zallers! I hope you like it. It is knitting up really cute. Didn't want to post pics cause it would ruin the surprise.

The flowers were a surprise from Johno today. He is so sweet and thoughtful. I can't wait to go camping this weekend.

4 comments:

Montserrat said...

Wow, Katie, those are beautiful gifts! Handmade too. I am impressed.

Carrie-Area Director said...

I wish I had some of your tallent! I love the baby gifts you have come up with! Everyone enjoys getting handmade things! You really didn't need to get Zallie a b-day gift! You've given her enough with the 2 blankets you knitted her! We use them all the time! Well, not so much over the summer! It was just too warm for blankets! Miss you!

Vanessa and Rebecca said...

"It takes only a few hours to knit and costs under $10!"

BWAHAHAHA!!! that's assuming we can knit. Several family memebers have tried to teach me at one point in time or another. I've relegated myself to the fact that knitting is one skill I will not become a proficient at. Although I must say I admire your skill alot. if only my stupid uncoordinated fingers would cooperate....

so cute.

Unknown said...

Adorable. You definitely have the talent. I got roses and chocolate at work from Andrew...I sure wish I would have got a picture. Miss you.