Friday, August 31, 2007
Just call me chef!
Cooked dinner for the boys again last night. I used the website your friend suggested to you Andrea. (scrumptiousmeals.blogspot.com) I made sour cream thyme rolls and zucchini au grain. Both were really good and easy to make. The boys are trying to talk me into being the team chef for the season. I told them it is $20 per person per week and they had to buy the food. We will see what happens. We got word from the GM yesterday that we are for sure moving. I really hope the new complex is nicer than this one. We should be here until the end of September and then we are out. I will let you know what happens. We are thinking of camping this weekend. I am nervous because it is the biggest camping weekend of the year and we don't have reservations. It always seems to work out but I still get nervous. We saw a movie the other night that was really good but sad. It is called Alpha Dog. It was at Sundance this year and is based on a true story. I am obsessed with it now. I have been reading a lot about it. Justin Timberlake is in it which is reason enough for me to see it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Sign me up for two please. :)
Post a Comment