Saturday, September 01, 2007

To you on your second birthday



You are such a sweetheart. I am so glad you came to us and are part of our family. My heart hurts knowing that you grow everyday and I am not there to see it. I miss you so much and hope you know I think of you everyday. Your independence and wonder amaze me to no end. Please continue to be you and do not ever change. I love you Stinky!



Yesterday's stats:
Run 1 minute 30 seconds walk 3 minutes 30 seconds 10 times
4.55 miles
58 minutes 59 seconds
12:56 pace
574 calories

Today's stats:
Run 2 minutes walk 3 minutes 11 times
5.11 miles
1 hour 5 minutes 48 seconds
12:51 pace
644 calories

I had to run back to back days because we are going to be gone all weekend. I have a challenge that I am doing through nikeplus.com and if I put this run off until we got back I would have 3 days of running in a row. I thought 2 days in a row sounded better. Off to live off the land until Tuesday. Have a great weekend!

No comments: