Sunday, July 01, 2007

Loads going on

Where to start, Johno is coming home today. YIPPEE!! He won't be in until 11pm but that is better than nothing. This is my last week at work which is fantastic. I can't wait to give up that obligation but unfortunately I will be giving up the pay check too. Oh well, a little financially adjustment. Yesterday we had Nan's memorial service. We buried her with my mom here in SLC. It was short and sweet and then we all went to brunch. Yum, Oasis Cafe. Love it! The wedding of the century is this Saturday. Can't wait for that. Mimi and UB are here staying with Brian and will be here until the 15th. It is good to see and spend time with them. I have started packing and did a major dejunking last week. Devera had a yard sale yesterday and I took all my stuff over there so I am excited to see if I sold anything. Well, I must run and clean my house so Johno is not disgusted when he comes home.

2 comments:

Carrie-Area Director said...

I'm so glad you get to be with Johno again! I know you'll have such a good time at the wedding! I hope you plan to post some pics!
Miss you!

AllisonK said...

I was ao sorry to hear about Nan.
We have been thinking of you all.