My favorite part about summer? Besides the long trips, warm weather, longer days, riding scoot. . . you get the point. But, my absolute favortie part about summer? The great festivals. I went to the Utah Arts Festival on Thursday night and had a great time. The usually arts and crafts were there but I still enjoyed myself. I have also been to the Famers Market the last 3 saturdays in a row. I picked up some yummy cherries and bread and am waiting for Love Bucket to finish her new stash of head bands. God, I lover her stuff!
Guess what I did today?!?!?!? Oh, I went to an alpaca farm with some gals from work! It was amazing. I love alpacas so much. I really need to get one. Here are some pics for you enjoyment. The first pic is two of the mommas.

The second pic is of the female babies.

Here is my favorite female baby, Annie. I love her coloring.

And finally one of the male boys coming in for a kiss. I did not want to leave the farm. I would have stayed had they asked!
2 comments:
The boys happened to walk in as I was opening your blog... they were so excited with the alpacas.
Glad they liked them. Wish you could have been there with us!
Post a Comment