Thursday, July 12, 2007

Hello from unemployment land!

How's it going? Been a long time huh?!?! Well, I've been busy. The Matt / Candice wedding was last Saturday. It was up at Red Canyon Lodge which is in Flaming Gorge. We had a great time and everything turned out really nice. We rented mountain bikes and rode down to the overlook. We also went on a horse back ride with Brian, Kelly, Braden, Mason and Alex. I had Mable and boy was she on her own time. We had a great time. Here are a few pics.



Not a whole hell of lot going on other than that. The reception is this Saturday which is also Llama Fest. Can't wait for that. I promise to take pics. Getting the house all packed up and ready to go. Most of our "not being used at the moment" stuff is all ready. Can't believe we are going to MI so soon!

1 comment:

Jenn said...

Happy to have an update, I check back often. I will be leaving unemployment land on Monday, how sad, but I am ready to work too.