Well, not much to report. Maybe that is why I have not blogged in a while. Lets see . . . .
Yesterday was our first anniversary. How exciting. We obviously did not spend it together but we will celebrate when Johno gets here in a few weeks. Johno said he got me a present but I have not received it yet. Can't wait to get home and see what it is!!! Thanks for the phone calls Carrie, Matt and Mimi. It was really nice of you all to remember us. And before I forget Happy Anniversary to Jenn and Nathan, hope moving is going well. Also Happy Anniversary to Sam and Anne. For those of you that I forgot I apologize. You are in my thoughts anyway, even if did not make the webpage!
Bad news on the home front. We have feral cats in our neighborhood which I hated but someone call the pound and now they are all gone. Which is what I thought I wanted but last night I saw a mouse in our house. OMG!! I freaked out. I want the cats back. I even asked Brian if I could borrow his cat. If he doesn't let me my friend Jen is going to let me borrow her cat. What a nightmare. I can't wait until they are gone.
What else, oh . . . . I put my two weeks in at work. My last day will be July 5th and we are hitting the road July 23rd. I am really excited. So if you want to get together before I leave just let me know. I want to see everyone before I take off. The Arts Festival is this weekend so maybe we could meet up there!?!?!
2 comments:
Where are you going, did you decide to move, I can't remember now.
I'm happy to hear you put in your 2 weeks! It will be nice to attend your brothers wedding and not be stressed while packing!
Post a Comment