The ball is rolling. I got some boxes today to start packing. Where do I start? I am just going to jump in. I know it is going to go fast so I am really trying to get a good hold on things before Johno comes back for Matt and Candices wedding. I want to spend as much time with the family as possible and not have to worry about packing. I know that is not reality but I will start anyway! Not much else going on.
Jen is going to loan me her cat this weekend to take care of my little mouse. I moved the bird seed away from the crawl space to try and get the mouse out of the crawl space. We will see what happens.
Wow, boring. Sorry there is not anything more exciting. Oh, I can share that we have been looking at the dog rescues in MI and we have found an Australian Cattle dog (acd) rescue, the dog that Johno wants, and an Airedale Terrier dog rescue, the dog that I want. I will let you know which one we get. I can't wait. We have wanted a dog forever!
No comments:
Post a Comment