Thursday, June 07, 2007
Sick baby!
Golly! I was sent home from work on Tuesday cause I had a fever of 101 degrees. I felt really yucky. Johno took me home and took care of me all day. My fever spiked again Tuesday night but Wednesday morning I was feeling a tad bit better. Thought I needed to take another day off of work so I called in sick. (Haven't done that in a while.) So we ran errands and watched movies. Johno leaves tomorrow so I thought it was a perfect excuse to call in sick and send some more time with my husband. Still coughing and snotty today. Don't feel like I have a fever any more, thank god. How miserable. We are going to the Real game tonight and then he is off first thing in the morning. I hate that. Can't wait until we are together forever. Not too long now!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment