That is right, this is Kevin. My brother said my car looked like a "space shuttle." Kevin Spacey? Get it? I know, it's bad. I was thinking of the name Kevin and was just about to change my mind and my friend Amy told me a hilarious story about a kid named Kevin and I had to do it.
I love Kevin! He is amazing. Notice in the center console picture my average mpg is at 48.1! That is amazing. I am still learning to drive him so I can get the best milage possible but that might take me awhile. Hopefully the mpg will go up and up and up!!! Kevin is a 2007 Toyota Pruis with the package four option. That means he has am/fm, auxilliary audio jack and mp3/wma playback capability, smart key system, back up camera (love it), vehicle stability control, anti-theft and auto-dimming rearview mirror with homelink universal transceiver, JBL 6 disc in-dash cd changer with nine speakers in seven locations, satellite radio capabiliity, hands-free phone capability via bluetooth wireless technology and high intensity discharge headlamps and integrated fog lamps! I can not say enough about Kevin. He is the best. I am really happy with my purchase and don't regret a thing about the whole experience. We got the Costco deal which means Kevin was invoice + $600. No hassle or haggling. What a good deal. The only thing I don't like at this point is that Kevin has to sleep outside by himself, but I am working on that!
Here is Stacy and Andrea's baby sweaters. Too cute. Can't wait to make these for myself, well, my babies!
No comments:
Post a Comment