Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Car update

Well, I went and test drove the cars and the car I decided on, the Toyota Prius. I absolutely love it. I am really excited about my choice. The Matrix wasn't all I wanted it to be and the Fit has an 8 to 10 week waiting period. Ouch! Can't wait that long. The Prius is the car I wanted all a long but it is a bit over what I want to pay but with the money I will be saving in gas it balances out. (The Prius is a hybrid!) My father and I are going tomorrow to haggle, my least favorite part of buying a new car. Wish me luch! I promise to post pics when I get the new car home. Yeah!!!

1 comment:

Savascha said...

Whoo hoo! I am so excited for you, and that was the car you wanted, so good for you! YES!

Are we still on for playing on Saturday? I'd really love to!