Tuesday, February 20, 2007
Yes, I am alive!
I know, I know. I have been a total slacker. I am alive and fine just trying to keep up with life. I did not go to Costa Rica last week. The flights were booked and Ria had kidney stones. Yikes. She is fine now, I think. Anyway, I spent Tues, Wed and Thurs in bed, recovering from all my OT. It was amazing. I knit a baby blanket for the Apple Family and finished my sweater, hated it, ripped it apart and started on another sweater. I will take pics and post them later this week. No more OT for me for a while. Can't do it any more. Next week I am going to Detroit to visit my husband, who's apartment was robbed last week. Yes, robbed. They took everything. 10 guitars, projector tv, dvd player, 2 lap tops, camcorder, electric shavers . . . . the list goes on. Major bummer. Apparently someone was stabbed in his appartment complex on Saturday so I am a little worried about going there. Detroit has one of the highest crime rates in the nation and I know that crime can happen anywhere but . . . . . . . More later!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment