Thursday, February 22, 2007

*** WARNING***

This post is going to have explicit language so DO NOT read if you are offended easily!

So, I got home from work and I thought to myself, "self, it is a nice day today and snow storms are moving in tonight, you should go for a run and get some fresh air!" Great idea. I strapped on my shoes and head out the door. Things are great and I am 25 mins into my run, running through the "Peace Gardens" of SLC, when I run up on a guy jerking off in the middle of the fucking park! WTF! Seriously, what is wrong with people? Who is this guy that he thinks he can just drop trou and go to it? So, I turn my head and keep running trying to get away from this creep when all the emotions start coming up! "What is wrong with men? Why are they so over sexed? I do not think a woman would go to a public place and masturbate in front of the world!" I am still running, pissed as hell, and it just happens that every car driving passed is full of men and yes, they were all slowing down and staring as they passed. "Quit looking at my fucking tits and drive your god damn car before you crash into a tree and kill your self!" Did I mention I am pissed and feel violated. My brother said that I need to run with a phone. I responded, "This makes me not want to run at all which makes me sad because I enjoy it and who is this guy that he would take that away from me?" I am so sad at where the world is and what the new "norm" has become.

No comments: