Friday, February 09, 2007

Nice work

JCSS was awesome! Judas rocked the house. He sort of looked like Dennis Rodman but man could he sing! Of course I ran straight home and downloaded some songs. In fact, I am listening to them right now. Fun stuff. I got a free water and a cup of green tea, to help me stay awake. My dates also gave me their free gift, a nice new black bag. All in all, it was a pretty good date. Maybe not as good as the date I have planned on Saturday night, wink wink Johno, but I would definitely go out with them again. :)

Have I told everyone that I am watching the first season of LOST? If you have not seen it I highly recommend it. Good stuff. It is a little scary, I watch all by myself in the pitch black of night wrapped up in my bed and then go straight to bed. I have been having crazy dreams, I think due to the show. Never the less, good fun entertainment.

Not much else to report. More this weekend, I promise.

ps, thank you Samuel and Bella for my Valentine's! They came in the mail yesterday. They brought a smile to my face. Love you guys!

No comments: