Thursday, February 08, 2007

Really?


Running on very little sleep today. Story of my life. I am working 85 hours this week. NO, not this pay period, this week! I can't wait for it to be over. That makes me sad because then I feel like I am just wishing my life away. Something needs to change. I can not go on like this much longer. I need a break. I need time to sleep, shower(it has been 4 days), workout, eat right, do normal every day things. Does that exist? Does anyone feel like they have enough time? Is is wishful thinking? I am going on a date tonight. Yes, that is right. A date. Look out Johno, you might have some competition. Just kidding. I am going to Jesus Christ Superstar with Sam, Anne and Alex. I have not seen JCSS since I was in Jr. High. It should be a good time. I will report all the details tomorrow. I have another 15 hour day! YEAH, give me more please!

No comments: