Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Random question

If you were to receive 30 thousand dollars from someone what would you do with it? No string attached, no limitations, no rules, don't have to pay it back . . . . What would you do? Take a year off? Buy a new car? Remodel your house? Put it in savings? Go back to school? What would you do?

Back at work for a few hours. I will be honest with you though, I really enjoyed my day today. I slept in until 10am, got up and did laundry, cleaned the kitchen, swept my floors, watched season one of Lost (not all of it but a few episodes), worked on my sweater, made lunch (salmon with couscous and squash) . . . Now I am at work wishing I did not have to be here. Oh well, at least I had a good morning and afternoon. I am missing knitting circle though which is a bummer! Where else can you get 12 woman, 6 over the age of 60 and 6 under the age of 30, together for 3 hours and have nothing but laughs, stories and knitting! I love knitting circle! I wish every day was knitting circle!

Getting ready for the big trip this weekend. I know that I am going to emotionally drained by they time I get home. I don't think I am ready to face it. I know I have to sooner or later. Better to do it sooner than let it fester for a long time right? I am psyching myself up but I know I am not ready. I will let you know how it goes. Is dark blue acceptable to wear to a funeral?

No comments: