Thank you for all for the suggestions. I so badly want to buy a car or a condo when I go to MI or remodel my kitchen but I think we are going to put it into a Roth IRA. We did the math and if we invest $25,000 of it and put in $200 a month we will have a million dollars saved by the time I am 65! Can you imagine having a million dollars? That is so much better than a new car or new kitchen. Since we have little debt we will use the $5000 to pay that off and put the rest in an emergency fund. You never know what could happen. Man, I hate being responsible. I wish I could just blow it on a great vacation, for 6 months or take a year off but I need to think of our future. BORING! Sorry it was not more exciting.
My plane leaves in the morning. Wish me luck. I am all packed and ready to go. I have a few loose ends to tie up but I am mostly ready. I am taking my sweater and hope to finish it there. I will take a pic and post it when it is ready. Yeah for completed projects!
No comments:
Post a Comment