Monday, January 29, 2007

Boring!

I really don't have anything to say so this will be a short one. I woke up this morning feeling like I had been hit by a truck. I think I am so sore because of all the sitting I did this weekend at work. What a terrible reason to be sore. My pic on the reunion website is still not working. I don't really care any more. I am over it. I will continue to watch it to see who signs up but the rush is over.

My three things for the day~
#1. My husband!
#2. My husband!
#3. My husband! I miss him so much and am counting the days until we can be together.

Ok, a real reason to be thankful, it is Friday for me and our computer program is not working so I have absolutely nothing to do. I read the paper, updated my blog, got breakfast . . . what a great way to end the week! And, Becky and I are going on a date tonight! Yippee! I love date night! We are going to see The Departed. Anyone seen it?

2 comments:

Savascha said...

Ta-da, I just finished reading your entire blog! :)

You are one fascinating woman, girlie.

Have a good week off, I wish it was your voice and not Devera's I hear coming over the cube wall. Hehe.

katie said...

You crack me up. Fascinating? Not sure that is the right word but thanks.