Sorry it has been so long since I have written. Things have been crazy. Work was really busy this week and my Grandma fell and ended up in the hospital. It was been very up and down and every time we think she is going to pass she rebounds and seems to be doing fine and then takes a turn for the worse. I feel awful. The hospital told my aunt yesterday that they could not do anything else for her. Mimi, my aunt, is moving Nan, my grandma, into a hospice care facility today. I hate not being able to do anything. I don't want Nan to suffer and I am sure that Mimi is a wreck. I feel so helpless. I will let you know if anything happens.
On to lighter news. I bought my Holiday cards at the ARUP craft fair. They are so cute. I can't wait to send them out. Each one is different, hand made and only cost a dollar a piece. I did not think that was too bad. I also bought a pair of earrings, an apron, 4 photo prints from my CEO, a wooden santa for Matt and Candice and a card box for my Christmas cards. Oh yeah, I also got this great shirt/dress thing from a woman I work with. It is so cute. She didn't have the colors I wanted so she is making mine this week. I will post a pic once I get it. It is really cool.
My order at Lovebucket is finished. I can't wait to see my pieces. I think I will have them on Thursday. Again, I will post pics when I get them. Yeah!
Johno is coming home for Christmas!!! He will only be here for a few days but it is better than nothing. We have decided to exchange light hearted gifts. Our limit is $20 and it has to be a fun gift. I can't wait to go and get him something. I know that he reads the blog so I am not going to post what I am getting him. I can't wait to see what he gets me. We are also planning a trip to the Corn Islands. They are in Nicaragua. Should be interesting. Check it out if you get a chance.
Ok, my three things and then I am done.
#1. Carly Anne, my niece. I can't wait to meet her. I think she was on my last list but she is such a blessing.
#2. The return of my father. He is back from Columbia. He said it was really interesting. I can't wait to hear all about it. He is in New Orleans this week but he will back for the holidays.
#3. My husband is back on the list! I can't wait to spend some time with him. I can't wait to go to the Corn Islands with him. I can't wait to start our life together. Hurray up and get home! I miss you! Ps, he is the defender of the week this week. Check it out!
Spelling is still down, sorry for the misspellings!
No comments:
Post a Comment