My lovebucket order came today!!!! I am so excited about everything I got. Lovebucket is my friends company. She started crocheting when she got pregnant and sews now as well. I love her stuff. Usually she goes to the salvation army to get gently used clothes and then embellishes them in her own special way. I already had the skirt and just asked her to add to it. I love the birds. They are darling. The bag I also had but the stiching was coming undone so she added the piping and the snail pocket. Then I asked her to make me a knitting needle case for all my needles. I absolutely love it. She did an amazing job. I also ordered a head wrap but I already have it on so you will have to wait for a picture. She is great! There is a link to her web page on the right hand side of the page.
Not much else is new. Grandma is in a hospice care facility now and is refusing to eat. I hope she goes fast and painlessly. I feel so guilty for not being there. I love her so much.
#1. Having the next 4 days off. I am so ready for a break even though I am booked the next couple of days. Lunch with Lauren, Chase and Talyor tomorrow along with the Immi concert with Cully! I am so excited for that! Saturday, dinner with the family. That is what I asked for my present from them. Sunday is movie day and dinner with the gal pals. Wish everyone could be there. Monday is really my only day off and I am going to enjoy ever minute of it!
#2. Good friends. I am so happy with the creations that Guliana came up with. She is so sweet and I am glad to know and support her.
#3. Can I use having the next 4 days off again? Ok, I will!
No comments:
Post a Comment