Wednesday, November 29, 2006

IT'S A GIRL!!!!


Brian and Kelly found out today that they are having a girl! Way to go kids! Finally, it is about time that I get a niece! I can't wait to meet her.

My three things
1. The craft fair is tomorrow at ARUP. It might not seem like a big thing to be thankful for but trust me, if you knew how excited I got about craft fairs . . . you would understand why it is on the list.

2. My new niece! I am so excited. I have never had a little girl around. Yeah pink and purple things!

3. The power of forgiveness. I got in a tiff with my supervisor today and she let me cool down and at the end of the day came over and said, "I am sorry." They are small words but boy are they powerful when they are heartfelt!

No comments: