Sunday, December 10, 2006

Saturday night in the SLC!

Dinner with the family was great. I had a great time. It is always good seeing everyone. My dad told stories about Columbia and New Orleans, Anne and I shared a bottle of wine, Matt slaved over the stove . . . we had a great time. Matt made eggplant parmigina, Anne made a salad and Brian and Kelly brought rolls and eclairs. Yum! After dinner Amy, Becky H and I went to The Holiday with Jack Black, Jude Law, YUM, and Kate Winslet. It was really cute. Cully just happened to be there which was funny because there were Imegen Heap songs in the movie. We were laughing. It was a good time. Today I am going to Babel with Candice and Becky P. I am so in love with Gael Garcia Bernal. He is so sexy! I can't wait to see the movie. It is a perfect day to see a movie because it is dark and gloomy outside.

Detroit lost last night. They got creamed but Johno scored a goal which is always good. He also said today when I spoke with him that Mark, the head coach, was taken to the hospital for chest pains which means Johno is making his debut as Head Coach tonight. I wish I could be there so bad. I hope Mark is ok and I hope tonight goes well for Johno.

1 comment:

RiaOK said...

LOL...Me and Lesly are going to see The Holiday right now and we are going to see Babel tomorrow...too funny! Did you ever see Motorcycle Diaries? Gael is sooo HOT! Love ya!