Saturday, December 09, 2006

My head hurts!

Oh man, I don't feel so well. I just boiled some water and am sitting down with a glass of Sugar Cookie tea. I think I had too many Crown and Cokes last night. I am surprised that the blog from last night made any sense. I had such a good time. I am going to watch Queer as Folk today and knit up a storm. It is going to be a good day.

BTW Josh and Linds, I finally opened the Smartboil you gave me for my birthday last year! It is the best thing known to man! I love it, thanks. And for any one who likes to sip the tea, the Sugar Cookie tea I spoke of above by Celestial Tea is so delicious! It really smells like Sugar Cookies. It is a fun holiday tea. Can't think straight enough to do my three things. I promise I will do one when I post the pics from the party tonight. Wish everyone could be there.

1 comment:

RiaOK said...

Hope you feel better!